The Internet has made life a lot easier by making information more accessible to all and creating connections with different people around the world. However, it has also led a lot of people to spend too much time in front of the computer, so much so that it becomes the center of their lives. An addiction to the Internet is manifested in both physical and emotional symptoms; however, these specifics may vary for each person. These are basically warning signals that an addiction may be developing.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
–Instagram Page Of TheWeek: [1:53] @Christyfreeofcharge
Christy Crandall Beal
My heart beats diet coke and denim.
-Show Sponsor: [3:57] @BuyBigJoe
Segment 1–Symptoms 1 -5 [6:00]
- You always check your phone [11:04]
- You always need to be connected [12:13]
- You always update your status [13:16]
- You Tag Everyone In Your Posts [14:19]
- You want all to like your posts [15:33]
10 Wierd Facts About Coffee [17;27]
Check out Cam & Kelsey @thewanderfullyfe
Segment 2 Symptoms 6-10[23:10]
6. You check your phone when you wake up [23:44]
7. You expect everyone to have social media [25:00]
8. You post pictures of what you eat [27:20]
9. You spend hours scrolling social media [28:49]
10. You use social media during your work and school hours [30:11]
Thanks for Hanging Out With Us!
Thank you for tuning into No Filter Needed – The Ryan & Christina Show, we appreciate you! To get more of our content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or Check out our Instagram page. Thank you to our No Filter Tribe for always dripping authenticity!